The ERASysBio+ Projects
Sixteen out of 51 full proposals for transnational research projects have been selected for funding within ERASysBio+. The 16 transnational consortia comprise 85 working groups from 14 countries. The projects are covering different fields of interests and will be supported with 24 Mio ? - 18.5 Mio ? from the partner countries and 5.5 Mio ? through the ERA-NET Plus scheme of the EC.
The ERASysBio+ partner countries are: AT, DE, ES, FI, FR, IL, LU, NL, SI and the UK. Non-partner countries with groups participating in the transnational research projects are: IT, IS, US and ZA.
- FRIM - FRuit Integrative Modelling
- LINCONET - Modelling the Gene Regulatory Network underlying Lineage Commitment in Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells:
Identification of Drug Targets for the Anabolic Treatment of Degenerative Disorders
- BioModUE_PTL - Biophysical Modelling of the Uterine Electromyogram for understanding and preventing PreTerm Labor
- Zebrain - Understanding decision making from the dynamics of large neural populations in behaving zebrafish
- SYNERGY - Systems approach to gene regulation biology through nuclear receptors
- SynProt - A Systems Biological Approach to Elucidate Local Protein Synthesis Code in Plasticity and Memory
- C5Sys - Circadian and cell cycle clock systems in cancer
- ApoNET - Systems Analysis of TNF and TRAIL Signalling Pathways in Hepatocytes